Event Date: Friday, June 23, 2017, 5:00 pm
Food Truck Fridays At Heritage Museums & Gardens
This after-hours event provides visitors with a chance to unwind with friends and family during an evening of fun, relaxation, music, tasty food from some of the area’s best food trucks, and exclusive access to this season’s special exhibit, Painted Landscapes: Contemporary Views. As an added bonus, the event takes place during Heritage’s Rhododendron Festival, and the gardens will be bursting with color.
Featured food trucks include:
- Cape Cod Cannoli, offering more than 170 flavors of cannoli
- The Pineapple Caper Catering, specializing in grilled cheeses
- Wolf Pizza, with a variety of homemade pizzas
- Foodzilla on Wheels, with a menu ranging from BBQ to fine cuisine
- The Local Scoop, with homemade frozen yogurt and ice cream with a variety of toppings
- The Casual Gourmet, with a gourmet-style cookout selection
The Casual Gourmet will have beer and wine for sale at each Food Truck Friday event.
Heritage Museums & Gardens
67 Grove Street