Employer Matching Gifts
How do I request a matching gift?
Type your employer’s name into the search tool below. If your employer has matching gift program, you’ll get instant access to the guidelines and forms you need to request a matching gift.
I found my company’s matching gift guidelines. Now what?
- Log into your company’s Intranet and submit your matching gift request directly to your company. They will notify WBUR.
- Email your completed matching gift form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your completed, printed matching gift form to WBUR 90.9 c/o Membership, 890 Commonwealth Avenue, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02215.
Here’s what you need to know to request an employer matching gift:
- WBUR is owned by Boston University, whose legal name is Trustees of Boston University.
- WBUR’s Tax ID is: 04-210-3547.
- Call us at 800.909.9287 or email us at email@example.com.
- Access WBUR’s IRS 501(c) (3) Determination Letter
- Access WBUR’s Form W9
More questions about matching gifts? Visit our matching gift FAQ!
Support the programming you love by donating a vehicle to WBUR. You may qualify for a tax benefit!
A gift of stock can bring meaningful financial and tax benefits to both you and WBUR.
Contribute to WBUR monthly. You’ll ensure WBUR is here for your community and help to reduce on-air fundraising!
Explore the many ways to make a gift that will fulfill your personal and philanthropic goals—and help future generations.