Employer Matching Gifts
How do I request a matching gift?
Type your employer’s name into the search tool below. If your employer has matching gift program, you’ll get instant access to the guidelines and forms you need to request a matching gift.
I found my company’s matching gift guidelines. What’s my next step?
- Log into your company’s Intranet and submit your matching gift request directly to your company. They will notify WBUR.
- Email your completed matching gift form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your completed, printed matching gift form to WBUR 90.9 c/o Membership, 890 Commonwealth Avenue, 3rd Floor, Boston, MA 02215.
I can’t find my employer! What should I do?
- Email your HR department!
Here’s what you might need to know about WBUR to request a match:
- WBUR is owned by Boston University, whose legal name is “Trustees of Boston University.”
- WBUR’s Tax ID is 04-210-3547.
- You can call us at 800.909.9287 or email us at email@example.com.
- You can access WBUR’s IRS 501(c) (3) Determination Letter here.
- You can access WBUR’s Form W9 here.
More questions about matching gifts? Visit our matching gift FAQ!
Support the programming you love by donating a vehicle to WBUR. You may qualify for a tax benefit!
Volunteering to answer phones during a pledge drive is a great way to support WBUR.
Explore the many ways to make a gift that will fulfill your personal and philanthropic goals—and help future generations.
Make a donation in honor of or in memory of a friend or family member.