Sustainers are so important to WBUR. That’s why we’ve put together these special quick links, just for you. Use them to update your sustaining gift, or see below for Sustainer benefits and information about contacting WBUR Membership.
- Update payment information
- Increase gift (using your current payment information)
- Make an additional one-time gift to support WBUR
- Automatic sweepstakes entry into all WBUR fundraising sweepstakes*
- Thank-you gifts – one per year, corresponding to your giving amount
- Event access – special ticket offers to select WBUR events
- Uninterrupted membership—automatically receive a new Member card annually
- Annual tax receipt each January, documenting cumulative gifts for the year
- Reduced mail –no additional renewal notices
Q: What does it mean to be a monthly Sustainer?
A: Monthly Sustainers give on an ongoing basis, and their donation is automatically billed each month until we are instructed to stop. Sustainers also receive a Member card each year.
Q: As a Sustainer, am I entered into sweepstakes?
A: Yes, you are automatically entered into all WBUR fundraising sweepstakes.*
Q: Am I eligible for thank you gifts?
A: Yes. If you hear of a gift that piques your interest, please call WBUR’s Membership Department at (617) 353-5755, or email us at email@example.com. You are eligible to receive thank-you gifts offered at a pledge level equal to your current donation. Exclusions: holiday flowers and event promotions.
Q: How can I cancel my sustaining pledge?
A: You can change or cancel your sustaining pledge at any time. Simply call WBUR’s Membership Department at (617) 353-5755.
WBUR 90.9 FM
890 Commonwealth Ave, 3rd Floor | Boston MA 02215
1 (800) 909-9287
Support the programming you love by donating a vehicle to WBUR. You may qualify for a tax benefit!
Volunteering to answer phones during a pledge drive is a great way to support WBUR.
Explore the many ways to make a gift that will fulfill your personal and philanthropic goals—and help future generations.
WBUR is seeking support to launch a significant expansion of its environmental reporting.
Make a donation in honor of or in memory of a friend or family member.